My Holiday #2

Hi guys, 
this is probably a continue from my previous post,
"My Holiday"
It's too long and I separated it into 2 parts.
So you guys can read my post comfortably.
And oh yeah I updated these 2 posts on the say day.
So yeah.
I spent almost 4 and a half hours sitting in front of my comp just to post new post
and update my blog.
So guys please read my post :(
If not I'll be very very down and frustrated.
And then end up suicide.
HAHA just kidding.

So... I went for a outing with Chyh Leng, one of my primary school best friend,
and didn't meet each other after our Standard 6 graduation.
2 years didn't meet each other til 13rd of November, Tuesday.
We had our outing at Mid Valley, KL.
We watched a movie named : "TED".
Guess this movie is famous huh?
And oh yeah, I watched many movies in this November,
Frankenweenie, SkyFall, Ted and etc.
I also downloaded some movies in my computer just to spend my time.

Here's photos.


Spent RM10 to take photo.


And then I went to Penang Island 2 days after meeting her.
Went there 'cause father and brother have to settle something over there.
Business problem.
So I went there with my 2nd brother and his wife, parents and also niece and nephew.
I took photos with my dad's phone.
I forgotten to charge my phone a day before we go for the trip...
So I only able to take 2 photos.
Which is sea view. 
I LOVE NATURE.



The photo effect nice right?
Download the Camera 360. It's available in Apps and also Google Play.
Just press on 1 effect. And you'll see beautiful pictures.

From the left : my naughty niece and my father.

#2
My niece purposely don't look at my phone.
She knew that I'm taking picture.
She ruined the picture.
 LOL
And this is 100% no edit.
The reason I love to use Samsung production it's because of the camera quality.
And photo quality.
So nice and clear although no photo editing.

And bad news,
I got a slightly food poisoning after came back from Penang Island, 
which is last 2 days, Sunday.
We were on our way back to KL and had lunch at a store.
The store was terribly dirty and flies over there.
But we had no choice,
we're hungry and no food store so our only choice is to have lunch there.

And I feel so uncomfortable when we're going back KL.
So at the night I went to see doctor and doctor said I got a slightly food poisoning.
Medicines :(


So today is a Tuesday.
I feel so better now.


I still haven't start my novel yet.
Feel so lazy.
Everyday Black Shot.
Too lazy ...
And my front fringe is so long, feel like cutting it.

So that's my day!
Excited for my Korea trip next month.
Peace out! ♥

Love my background?
It's a photo from Maldives. A lovely place.
Took it from eldest brother travel album.
It's my twitter background too.

Follow me on
Instagram - florencew98
Twitter - https://twitter.com/florencew98
Tumblr - http://florencewmkdiary.tumblr.com/
Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/florencewmk/


Quotes of the day : 
Sometimes, the most important lessons in life are the ones we learn the hard way.

Daily Bible Quotes : 
''Blessed are the pure in heart, 
               for they shall see God''

 -Matthew 5:8

Enjoy reading this blog?
Give me a "thumb up" ?


Song recommended :

*Chinese song this time*




Something to promote : 

FOLLOW LEE SEUNG HYUN A.K.A BIGBANG SEUNGRI ON TWITTER NOW!
@ForvictoRi

He just started his Twitter yesterday! 19th of November 2012 (Monday) !
Between, he is so active on Twitter and his tweet LMAO.

His twitter.

A fan posted it so I saved image. Think it's quite true.

How cute? :D

And oh yeah guys, Seungri hasn't have a Instagram yet.
That's fake Seungri.
And know what?
I've been spamming Seungri's twitter that asking him
 to ask DaeSung have a twitter account also. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment