Coming soon.

Hey guys! It had been some time I didn't update this blog.
Before start to read my post, let me make you feel hungry!
Oh yeah its Chocolate Fondue :)

SO basically this blog was dead for 2 years and it is 2014 now!
My last post was in September 2012 I guess.
So yeah I had traveled some countries within these 2 years.
Korea, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Vietnam and Singapore.
That's many thought.
Sentosa Island, Singapore.
Yeong Pyeong Ski, Korea.
Shen Zhen roast pig meat, Hong Kong.
Uncle 80's birthday at Guang Zhou my hometown.
Sydney Opera House, Australia.
Ha Long Bay, Vietnam.

For your information, 
I'm 16 years old now, studying in Secondary 4,
and I just finished my PMR ( a government exam in Malaysia for Secondary 3's),
the results were not really good, maybe it is good for others but not me,
my aiming is high, expectation was high. 
That is just not satisfying. 
I have to work hard in these 2 years which is Secondary 4 and 5
in order to get excellent results, or should I say high distinction for 11 subjects 
(English, Chinese, Malay, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, Mathematics,
Additional Mathematics, Moral and Bible Knowledge)
in my SPM next year, 2015. SPM is a government exam in Malaysia for Secondary 5's,
and after that we can choose what route we want to go for,
continue studying in secondary school aka Secondary 6 (STPM),
foundation aka A level or we may go for college, 
taking our desired course, to further our studies.
And for me, what I should focus now is to study hard and smart,
play hard too.
I want to achieve my dream, to become a chemical engineer,
that is my dream.
I once wanted to become a geologist but I changed my thought. 


-torturing-

Know what guys?
I am really tempted to start a vlog and continue with my blog.
I guess I will update my blog every week so that I manage to get more followers.
Would you guys help me to gain more followers? 
You can just follow my blog, twitter or my instagram.


I like his videos ! 


Oh well, there's a pathetic case happened in my school,
my friend passed away in an accident happened on the 
24th of March 2014 (Monday) while he was on the way back from prefect camp,
together with other school prefects on the bus. That was just sad, horrible.
My feeling was ineffable when I heard that news, I shocked and I cried.
What I knew it was malfunction of the brake. 
He was Chin Yeong Peng, a jovial guy, cheerful all the time,
I always tease him by saying he looks like a nerd.
Despite I kept teasing him, but he still smile at me.
He had a girlfriend, his girlfriend was my classmate last year,
we used to play squash after school hours at the squash court.
I played squash with him and his girlfriend, somehow I am like a light bulb.
I missed him. 
"Peace" (V) was his favorite pose in every photos that he took. 
May he rest in peace and do his good job as an angel in heaven!



Follow me on
Instagram - florencew98
Twitter - https://twitter.com/florencew98
Tumblr - http://florencewmkdiary.tumblr.com/
Flickr - http://www.flickr.com/photos/florencewmk/


Quotes of the day : 
When the Going Gets Tough, the Tough Get Going (album).

Daily Bible Quotes : 
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

- Jeremiah 29:11


Enjoy reading this blog?
Give me a "thumbs up" ?



Song recommended :



Peaceout♥

Distance is not a problem. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment